Positioning your executives, as experts and thought leaders, in your industry is essential. It provides valuable validation and credibility for your company or organization, as well as builds a strong recruiting edge that can be unmatched. We help you build a thought leadership strategy that improves your online and offline brand, leveraging editorial, social networking, and face to face channels.
Our Thought Leadership services Include:
• Editorial resource and article development/placement
• Social networking strategies and blog development
• Speaker proposal plans and development
• Award Proposal Development
• Presentation Development
We develop a strategy that not only positions your company, but your experts, as valuable resources for editors and reporters. We provide a proactive editorial plan that delivers editorial exposure, third party credibility, and increased personal branding.
Our PR services include:
• Editorial plans and pitch development
• Social networking management and blog development
• Press releases
• Byline article development
• Executive public relations assessments and plans
As an executive, your communication actions determine your personal brand within your company and with your employees. We have extensive expertise working with executive leaders, including CIO’s, CTO’s, CSO’s, and COO’s communication strategies to improve their personal brand internally and externally.
Our communication services include:
• Executive communication assessments
• Executive message development
• Executive communication plans
• Executive presentations
• Transitional branding and communication strategies
We leverage marketing strategies to complement your thought leadership and public relations to support your brand image and take your marketing to the next level.
Our strategic marketing services include:
• Marketing plan assessment and development
• Organizational annual reports
• Case story development
• Brochure development
• Brand development & design
• RFP assessments
• Website assessments and content development